Wednesday, March 30, 2011

15 Years

The years have slipped by!!!  It really does seem like yesterday Clint and I were celebrating our 5th anniversary and had newborn Walker in our arms.  Then, in a blink, it was year #10.
If I had to describe how I feel about the last 15 years with Clint, it would go something like this…
Clint has seriously been my rock.  He often keeps me centered when I seem to go around like a wayward sheep (sometimes I make a bigger deal out of an issue…more than it is worth.  Imagine that.)  He calls me back to reality and what is logical!  When times got tough and melanoma haunted my health, he came through with flying colors.
I think God knew what He was doing when he matched us up!  As with any relationship-friendship or whatever- you have your ups and downs.  Your battles and your celebrations.  It may not have been easy at times, but we always came back to a warm place.  It seems we grow a little more each time!
Clint is very real.  He is a Believer.  He is a great dad.  There is no “fluff” with Clint.  He is a wonderful partner. We laugh.  I am thankful.  We feel blessed.  Although we are not perfect (who is?), we belong to each other.  He is mine.  I am his.  The Adventure continues.
So Happy 15th Anniversary to my beloved, Clint.  What a gift!  To many, many blessed more!
With abundant Love, Tracey
Endnote:  I pray for Clint!  My genes seem to lean toward longevity—my grandmother lived to 104 years old!  Lord, give him and extra dose of patience!!!

1 comment: